Parent Account To Use “
Question: How can I create a parent login for accessing my students information.
1. Open SPSB Homepage http://www.sabine.k12.la.us/
2. Click on
3. Click on "Continue to this website (not recommended)". It is OK to click this link.
4. Click on "Register a New User". This click will only be used once to setup a user name and password.
4A. Complete Relationship Information from the dropdown menu. (Mother, Father, etc)
4B. Complete "Name Information". “Name Information refers to the parent's information, not student information. This data must be the exact information on file in JPAMS.
4C. PSN is the last 5 digits of your child's SS number.
5. Click "Submit"
6. Complete the questions asked.
7. You have now completed your user name and password.
8. Logoff the system
9. Return to
SPSB Homepage and logon to Parent's
Parents/Guardians: If you have more than one
child in our school system, you can view their data by adding the child’s PSN
from the menu provided at logon.
If you experience problems establishing an account, contact
the school that the student is attending and ensure that the parent/guardian information
is correct. The information must be
identical to the information used by the school’s JPAMS system. If you have
verified information with the school and are still experiencing login errors,
please contact JPAMS at 1-800-509-7070.
If you have verified information with the school and are still experiencing login errors, please contact JPAMS at 1-800-509-7070.